Saturday, June 6, 2009

My First Blog

I'm so excited for my first blog. My roommates actually got me into it. When I say roommates, I mean Esther and Andrew, our fifth roommate. It's 6:08 a.m. and Andrew's looking through a site called asianposes.com. It's interesting because these people are so into the poses and no one can deny that they are actual "asian" poses. Go check it out! Esther and I are planning to post a series of pictures of us imitating these "asian" poses.


It's finals week. The last week of my Sophomore year of college! It feels like I just moved into Norte with the girls just yesterday. But it's been a year now and we're moving out on the 13th! Time really flies by. I want to savor every hour of my college life, just because I can never get them back, but time is going by way too fast for me. 28511 was the motel-house this year just because Andrew was always here watching tv or taking a nap with Esther Kwon, Esther Cho always slept over after her crazy study sessions and occasionally Jacklyn. Plus Jen Chung stayed with us last summer. Lots of memories and fun went down in this house and I'm not ready to leave it!! 

 I love this picture SO much. It's so candid and it would have been a PERFECT roommate picture if Christine was in it. But anyways, I still love it. LOVES it foshiz. The picture tells so much of our house and how much we have fun. We seriously have fun with anything. We gotta make more memories in the last week we stay at Norte. 

KOREA.KOREA.KOREA.
I'm going to Korea on the 24th! I'm going to study for 10 weeks or so, but I think I'm staying longer than that. I'm so excited! I can't wait to shop there and eat all the scrumptious food. Korean food is absolutely delish. I actually started this blog to update all my friends who are staying in the states for the summer. I'll keep you posted!








2 comments:

Esther said...

I never agreed to that!!! If I pose with you, that will destroy everything I stand for and believe in. Okay that's too dramatic. But it's just demeaning to me.

Anonymous said...

ahahaa asianposes.com
so funny. you guys should post your poses on that website!

when you blog from korea, i better see some legit korean food there.