Tuesday, June 9, 2009

When will this be over?

I'm still in finals week. I'm trying to manage my time better, but that's not going so well. I slept at 7am last night and woke up at 3:30pm. At least I won't be tired. Now I have to study for Math 4. The test is on Thursday at 10:30 in the morning, so I have to start studying NOW. This quarter I did horribly on my midterms for almost all of my classes. I even got a C+ on my Arts midterm. That's pretty bad considering that Art comes naturally for me because I actually enjoy it. But now I have to try to redeem myself and get A's on my finals. I can't handle the pressure! Even though this quarter I should be more worried and stressed out about finals since it determines my borderline grades, I'm actually more chill and less worried than I was for finals last quarter. I think I over stressed for last quarter finals. I stressed so much that I had a daily headache at around 12-1 pm for two weeks and Advil didn't even work. Weird. It was like timed headaches. I'm glad I'm more laid back for finals this quarter. 


Korea News. I'm so excited for Korea! I haven't been there since 4th grade and I remember the visit to be fun. But this time I'm going with friends so it'll be super fun. I want to go shopping everyday. I plan on not taking so much clothing so that I can bring back so much more. I wanted to visit some relatives while I was there, but I don't think things are going to work out. I have very little cousins in Korea, and those cousins aren't even my first cousins. They're my second cousins and I think they are actually coming to California while I'm in Korea. So much for trying to reconnect with family. 


MOVING OUT. I'm moving out of norte! I'm starting to pack small things like the clothes I don't need all summer. I have so much stuff that I don't think I can fit everything into my car in one trip. Whenever we go grocery shopping and come back to the apartment, Jackie always says, "It's all about one trip." She means we should do everything to get the groceries back home in 'one trip.' I should try to get my stuff home in 'one trip' too.  



I really have to study...I'm procrastinating like crazy. Wish me good luck.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang i feel like that about finals this quarter too =/

i bombed my math final and i pretty much lost all hope for my other classes. so much for boosting my gpa.

anyways, start studying!!