Sunday, June 21, 2009

Review: This Past Week


I haven't blogged in a while because my internet at home sucks ass. I'm actually stealing it from my neighbor because we don't have internet at home. That's because no ones ever home to use the internet anymore. Anyways, I'm leaving on Tuesday! I can't wait, but I'm really really not looking forward to the long flight there, especially on economy. I'm also worried about safety issues. I hear that it's getting really bad there with the rape, drugs and scam. There's the Swine Flu and you can't forget about the supposed bombing by the North Koreans. I'm not too worried because no ones going to talk to me or attack me because I look Chinese. LOL. go communism! (jk..i really didn't mean that). Such a bad year to go, but we'll be fine. My roommates Christine, and Jackie are going too, plus Joy. So we'll be fine; we just need to watch out for each other. AHHH! So excited. 


Today is Father's Day! I haven't prepared anything for him, but I'm pretty sure he's expecting something. My mom usually pitches in for his present; she actually pitches in for 99% of the present. But I think she thinks we have money this year. I'll just get him a sweater or something. He's trying to dress young these days so he really likes it when I buy him clothes. He thinks whatever I buy him is so stylish and young. It seems like we're going to have dinner at home. It's a seafood dinner with coconut drinks in real coconuts and with fried coconut shrimp. Our family really likes coconuts, as you can tell. I should make pina coladas too!
I have to pick up my crap from my uncle's house in Costa Mesa. I'm so lazy to go. Plus I have to go recycle the cans and bottles that we have accumulated at Norte. My mom wanted to go and recycle that yesterday, but I  insisted that we didn't because there's a long line on the weekends. Of course that was an excuse, because there's vodka and beer bottles in there from when the girls drank. Close call. 

Last week I went out to work at my parent's store. I literally just sat there for 8 hours and made Excel spreadsheets for my mom and made a blog for the store so that the customers can look at the new styles before they all start calling us at once. I did a lot and actually felt productive for once. I was going to take breaks and post a blog, but my dad was right next to me working, so I couldn't. Boo. 
However, after a long day at work, I rewarded myself to clubbing with the girls. It was
Hannah's first time clubbing, and I had to see this happen. Hannah can never play with us because she's always so busy with family. She's the oldest and her mom's always sick, so 
takes care of everyone. It was a new club in Hollywood but it was only 3/4 packed; the club was whack because they were too strict and not a lot of people were there, but the venue was
nice, especially the bathrooms. The stalls were so cooooool. You can see out of the stalls, but people can't see in the stalls. Some cool stuff there. Anywhoos, it was fun just because I got to chill with my girls :)                        
                                                  
PLUS. I got a new dog! He's a Golden Retriever and only seven months old, but he's HUGE! His name is Happy and his Korean name is Jumbangee because he has a patch of white fur on his chest. He cries every night because he's home sick. So sad. And yesterday, my dad woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me that the dog has spasms. Kkotneem doesn't like Happy that much. She barks at him all the time, and Happy barks back once in a while, but both don't normally bark. Kkotneem is socially awkward, so she only barks at other animals and when she hears the doorbell. Once, she even barked my miniature rabbit to death.

0 comments: